- Top five (5) Any age, male, or female
- Top Master (Beyond top 5)
- Top Grand Master (Beyond top 5)
- Top Mega Master (Beyond top 5)
Steve Sherman 423-432-6501 (c) firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh Sneideman 423-681-9733 Jsneideman@gmail.com
David Varnell 423-364-6740 email@example.com
Josh Lander 412 303 4219 firstname.lastname@example.org
www.privateeryachtclub.org Club House Phone 423 877 9411
- Idyllic camping on the Beautiful Tennessee River 100 feet from the clubhouse - Showers in the club. Plenty of RV spots on the grounds and of course there is no charge.
- Motels near intersection of Highway 153 and Hamill Road – less than 2 miles from clubhouse.
- Hampton Inn - 1920 Hamill Road, Hixson, TN 423-877-3100
- Comfort Inn 4833 Hixson Pike, Hixson, TN 423-877-8388
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites - 4820 Hixson Pike, Hixson TN 423-877-6464
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson – Off Hamill Rd. 5105 Hi-way 153 North, Hixson TN 423-308-2333
- An effort will be made to house anyone that requests it in local homes near the club.
Racing Takes Place Directly in front of the clubhouse. No long sail to the starting line. Our harbor is sheltered allowing safe in water boat storage overnight. We have both hoist and launch ramps. Come join us for great sailing and a true laid back Southern Experience.
The City of Chattanooga is a tourist destination: See www.chattanoogafun.com for details.
The Aquarium, Museum Arts District, IMAX Theater, Micro Brewery’s, Spectacular River Front Park and Walk, Children’s Discovery Museum, Chattanooga Carousel with animals carved at the Cities carving school ($.50 per ride), Challenger Space Museum with full size working mock up of the Space Shuttle and NASA control room (free admittance), pedestrian bridge over the Tennessee River joining the North and South Downtown Tourist areas, Chattanooga Lookouts minor league baseball team with a stadium in the heart of the downtown area, Some of the best hiking in the United States and the fact that every thing is with in easy walking distance will make you want to add an extra day to your trip.
RELEASE OF CLAIMS
The Organizing Authority for this regatta is the Privateer Sailing Education Foundation (PSEF).
Competitors participate in this regatta entirely at their own risk. See the Rules of Racing Rule no. 4, Decision to Race. Competitors acknowledge that sailing involves potential risks. As a condition of their participation in this regatta, competitors release all claims they may have against Privateer Sailing Education Foundation, the regatta host and Privateer Yacht Club, the property owner, their officers, directors, members, committees and employees for damage to property, personal injury or death sustained in conjunction with or prior to, during or after the regatta. Competitors shall be responsible for damage or injury caused by their breach of The Racing Rules of Sailing or applicable governmental rules for the avoidance of collision.”